Pitchers and hitters need one-on-one focused instruction. All players who have a strong desire to improve their skills are candidates for our program. We do not require a specific skill level, just a sincere commitment to learn. Private instruction allows us the opportunity to prepare an individual lesson plan for each student’s needs, while building a personal relationship with the student and his family. The beginner is just as important to us as the elite player.
Are you unable to visit the Pinkman Academy becuase you live in different parts of the country? Click Here to view detailed directions on how to send us a video clip of your throwing motion or swing. Email us your video and we will email you back an analysis.
Students’ Needs Vary
- Beginning Pitching/Hitting/Catching
- Entering Little League
- All Star Preparation
- Adjusting to the 90-foot game
- JV and Varsity Preparation
- College Bound
Pinkman Baseball believes in the honor, heritage, and dignity of the game. Our instruction includes carry-away values of dependability, self-confidence, poise, responsibility, and the importance of family.
Pinkman Baseball Academy Will:
- Train and educate you as a student athlete.
- Teach the concept of – LEARNING HOW TO LEARN.
- Instill the values of: Honor, dignity, respect, confidence, responsibility, dependability, trust and friendship.
- Provide a professional educational environment where the well being of your body is the first priority.
- Work hard to make baseball fun – baseball is a game.
- Respect you as an individual and an athlete.
- Commit to enhancing the parent-child relationship through baseball.
- Create a significant learning experience where you will see improvement in your game performance and as student of the game.
If after the initial five private lessons you do not believe that this was a valuable education we will refund your fee.
Student Athletes are Expected To:
- Arrive on time. We cannot extend lesson time.
- Aggressively Ask questions. Please do not passively accept what is said in class – especially if it is not clear to you.
- Practice new skills at home between lessons.
- Dress as a professional. Please wear our work out shirts, a clean game hat, and baseball pants. Gym shorts are suggested in the summer. However, long basketball and jean shorts will limit your ability to move.
- Inform us if you are unexpectedly hurt prior to the lesson. We understand injury. Please do not play in pain. We will cover different material that day that will not affect your injury.
- Consider your parents as assistant coaches and our guests. They are to be treated with respect and courtesy at all times. If you do not treat them this way, expect the lesson to stop immediately so the situation can be clarified.
- Speak with proper language. Profanity is unacceptable. It shows a limited vocabulary and an inability to select words.
When a player is accepted into our program he/she is expected to become a positive role model for younger players. Should you at any time act in a manner that brings dishonor to your family, your school, your team, or yourself, you may be terminated from our program. All fees will be forfeited and you agree to reimburse the money to your parents as a consequence.