2023 SUMMER CAMPS
There are no refunds or makeups for any classes missed. We will offer makeup a opportunity or Pinkman lesson credit only for classes missed due to injury.**
JOIN THE #PINKMANFAMILY FOR SUMMER 2023!
Our half-day camps are intended for baseball and softball players ages 6-18
Rookie Ball: $195/weekly session
Hitting, Pitching, and Senior Camps: $295/weekly session
2023 Camp Sessions:
- June 12-June 15 – 9am-noon
- June 19-June 22 – 9am-noon
- June 19-June 22 – 1pm-4pm
- June 26-June 29 – 9am-noon (Rookie Ball ages 6-7)
- June 26-June 29 – 1pm-4pm (Senior ages 12-18)
- July 10-July 13 – 9am-noon
- July 17-July 20 – 9am-noon
- July 17-July 20 – 1pm-4pm
- July 24-July 27 – 9am-noon
- July 31-August 3 – 9am-noon (Hitting)
- July 31-August 3 – 1pm-4pm (Pitching)
- August 7-August 10 – 9am-noon (Senior ages 12-18)
- August 14-August 17 – 9am-noon
- August 14-August 17 – 1pm-4pm
About Summer Baseball & Softball Camps
- Monday-Thursday at Pinkman Academy
- Based on the session, we will review hitting, throwing, and fielding mechanics
- Heavy concentration on drill work to improve consistency and power!
The In-Game Experience
Players will learn how to make adjustments at the plate during daily live HitTrax situational hitting games in order to become a more productive offensive player. Similar to Top Golf and indoor golf simulators, this unbelievable technology will help our students visualize and understand hitting instruction in a visceral experience.
Improving Movement, Balance & Reaction Time
Each of our summer camps will involve a heavy dose of sports vision training drills to help players make faster decisions, read balls and strikes better, and develop more confidence when hitting, pitching, and fielding.
Sports vision training is an aspect of athletic performance training that is overlooked by many athletes, coaches, and professional trainers. Sports are decided by split-second decisions. Your road to becoming an elite athlete begins with maximizing ALL aspects of your game. The vast majority of athletes do not know that you’re able to train your mind to see fast and react quicker. Training your brain to see faster, the same way you train your body to perform better, gives you the competitive edge that elite athletes possess.
Upon registering, you will immediately receive two emails:
- The first email is a receipt for your purchase.
- The second email is a confirming the week of camp your son or daughter will attend. If you don’t receive a receipt and/or confirmation email please contact us ASAP.